I m a good person.
The other night a lady came into the petrol station about 10 minutes before I was about to close, the first thing she said to me was her dad had died the day before. Then she starts telling me how she has a bag full of prawns in the car and shes really late for her boyfriends birthday. She also looked really stressed out and stuff, then she finally told me that she had run out of petrol and needed to borrow a petrol can and a funnel but she only had $2 left so she couldnt leave me a deposit for the can and funnel. So being the good person that I m, I lent them to her anyway. So she filled up $2 worth of petrol and hurried off.
I waited until about 9:15 but she still wasnt back yet, so I thought if she was going to lie about stuff just to get a free petrol can and funnel then she can have it. I'll pay for it.
Then the following day I went to pick up my pay and saw the stuff had been returned and also a note was left for me.
Look at all the X's I got, and plus I got a real life set of lips left by lipstick!!!
I m such a good person. See, if you do good things, you will get stuff like this.
I waited until about 9:15 but she still wasnt back yet, so I thought if she was going to lie about stuff just to get a free petrol can and funnel then she can have it. I'll pay for it.
Then the following day I went to pick up my pay and saw the stuff had been returned and also a note was left for me.
Look at all the X's I got, and plus I got a real life set of lips left by lipstick!!!
I m such a good person. See, if you do good things, you will get stuff like this.

<< Home